Thursday, July 31, 2008

Vote for me on FreshMoco!

One of my favorite design inspiration sites is mocoloco.com
well.... they have a site in conjunction with mocoloco called:



On this site, artist and designers or even just design enthusiasts, can post interesting modern and contemporary design stuff and people vote for what they like the best. Currently, if you visit the fresh moco link and click on upcoming, you can see three of my lighting posts: Charmed Lamp, Anna Marie Chandelier, and Carved Porcelain Magnolia Light. Log on, check it out and VOTE FOR ME! The posts with the most votes stays up on the main page for the longest time. If it has been a while since this was posted, then you should log on and click under the lighting tab.

I am currently working on getting the most exposure to my work as possible!

Thanks for all the help and support!



No comments: