Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Obsession: Pinterest

I have a new obsession that I just can't quite. It's called Pinterest and I am in LOVE!

In case you haven't heard, Pinterest is a new online community that allows its users to create and share virtual pin boards. Its visual approach to organization fits so perfectly well with the way my brain works.

Users create a profile using either their Facebook or Twitter account, then create "boards" using various themes like, motivation, inspiration, spaces, etc, by virtually pinning images. These images are shared with your followers and you in turn get to view theirs through a real time news feed on the Pinterest homepage.

If you haven't yet tried it I highly suggest it. Pinterest's site is clean and easy to use. Not to mention it's totally addicting!

You can view and follow my profile here:  Michele's Virtual Pinboards

This is going to be a great way for me to collectively store and organize all of my visual inspiration for new products, patterns, and decorating ideas. My next home project is going to be painting my living room floor white. I'm loving that look right now! Stay tuned!

No comments: